Are you confused and frustrated about doing-up the interiors of your homes? Here are few tricks that could help ease your tension:
1. Lifestyle: Think about the lifestyle that you lead. It is important to understand the duration of your working hours, your travel plans etc. Only then would you be able to decide upon the apt way in which you could convert your space into a home.
2. Maintenance: Sit back and analyse the amount of time that you are able to dedicate towards maintaining the interiors of your home. Consider designs that are cost-effective and easy to maintain.
3. No sofa is perfect: You do not always have to have a sofa to make a living room look complete. Chairs covered with elegant pieces of fabric can brighten up the room, giving it a rather classy appearance.
4. Deewans or sofas in the dining room: Who said one musn't have 'deewans' or cots in a dining room? Try a unique combination of chairs and cots and make the dining experience more comfortable.
5. A thing of beauty: A potted plant or two can brighten up the room and bring a cheer to your face.