Right Living Homes are evolved of homes designed and built based on three basic elements which could lead and guide one to peaceful living- the right living space, the right living community and the right living environment.
Bougainville Apartment is the first project conceived and designed on the concept of Right Living Homes.
Bougainville is a right living community consisting of 4 residential Apartments being developed in 10.428 Cents of land. Located at Varapuzha, Kochi, it is just 700 m. off the NH 17. The community is designed around the concept of the Right Living and with lots of open spaces and amenities.
Notable distinguishing features of Bougainville Apartment
• Each individual home designed with adequate light and ventilation, in order to avoid air conditioning.
• Two large Veranda styled balconies facing two different directions
• All bedrooms have good views and cross ventilation
• 2 apartments in each floor make exclusivity and lots of common space
• Bay windows, which enhance and extend the ambiance and conveniences of rooms
• Well-designed pantry clubbed to the kitchen
• Drying balcony, which is integrated into the design
• The water supply is supplemented by rain water harvesting.
• The waste water recycled for flushing and garden irrigation
• The sewage treated using a decentralized waste water treatment System unit
• The landscaping design suited to the topography and soil condition of the site
• Health club, children’s play area, lots of open areas and indoor recreation, which foster and imbibe the togetherness of the community